Tour our second floor gallery exhibit:
Worn to Dance: 1920s Fashion & Beading
• Tours are $3.00/person and must be reserved in advance—call us at (510) 843-7290
• Tours can be scheduled for Monday, Friday, or Saturday at 1:00PM & 3:00PM
• Tours are (2) persons minimum and are limited to (5) guests maximum
• For Museum Members and up to (4) guests, tours are free!
• Second floor gallery at this time is only accessible via stairs
• Face masks and social distancing are required
We love keeping in touch with our Lacis friends, and we invite you reach out to us in whatever way is best for you! You can call, write, e-mail—and of course, we'd love for you to join our community via social media, if that's your jam.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Give us a ring anytime between 12:00 and 6:00 PM—
we're open Monday through Saturday!
(Or feel free to leave a message on our machine!)
We love correspondence by post! Write to us at:
The Lacis Museum of Lace and Textiles
2982 Adeline Street
Berkeley, CA 94703
We have active accounts on Facebook and Instagram.
(Oh, and we even have a shop on Etsy—check it out!)
Follow us to keep in the loop and to see what we're up to.
And don't be shy, we'd love to see your work! Tag us and say hi!
We're always @LacisMuseum.
At Lacis, we're following all the prescribed protocols and new regulations imposed by Health Officer Orders from the City of Berkeley. This includes: